[uxgraz] Let's celebrate UXMas together!

Johannes Lehner email at johannes-lehner.at
Sat Nov 21 21:54:09 CET 2020

Hi Folks,

"The Holidays are a Time of Good Cheer
Especially When There’s Good Wine, Whiskey and Beer!"

🎅 🎄 🎁

We are going to celebrate our annual UX Mas Party!

📆 When?

Thursday, December 15th 2020, 6.30PM (CET)

🗺️ Where?

Unfortunately, online (hope to meet you again in person next year)

Choose your preferred platform to RSVP to our event:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1082568142172228/

https://www.meetup.com/uxgraz/events/274732679/

https://www.linkedin.com/events/6735961125071966208/

💬 What?

All the UX people and UX lovers out there, let's get together for the annual UXmas.
Let’s celebrate a year full of UX events by remotely chatting, eating cookies and drinking punch (Glühwein) or any other alcoholic beverage you want to heat up :)

Get to know the community and wrap up the year in a cosy and relaxed atmosphere.

How much?

You are responsible for your own drinks, but we might post some ideas on how to prepare your own Glühwein (mulled wine) before the event 😉

☕ 🍺 🍸 🍷

All Austrian attendees who fill out the form below before 30 November 2020 will receive a Zotter chocolate bar as small christmas gift 😉

https://forms.gle/TcfHsNGq1iQqbPSs7

🍫 🎁 (thanks to youspi for sponsoring something for our UXMas again. Maybe we can keep that as a tradition 😃 )

###

And besides that, we have some more great news to announce!

*	We finally moved our meetup URL to https://www.meetup.com/UXGraz/.
We will post all our future events using this meetup group. For any meetup that can be participated remotely, the UXPA Austria will promote our events using the UXPA Austria Meetup group!

*	If you missed this years World Usability Day Austria, you can rewatch the full event on our UX Graz YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fH8xUgi_68c

*	We have a growing UXGraz Organisation Core Team!
If you have a few minutes left once or twice a week and want to join us, feel free to reach out to Johannes directly ( email at johannes-lehner.at <mailto:email at johannes-lehner.at>  or https://www.linkedin.com/in/jbeargraphics/ ).

*	We also provide the opportunity for companies to share job posts within our community! Feel free to reach out to us and let us know if you are looking for UX professionals!
We are also looking for companies who want to support our active community (e.g. host one of our meetups in 2021)!
Please share this information with companies in Styria!

Hope to meet many of you on 15 December 2020!

Konny, Nikolaus, and Johannes from #UXGraz

PS:

If you want to stay up to date, follow #UXGraz / @uxgraz on social media.

Follow us on

Twitter | https://twitter.com/uxgraz