[uxgraz] UXDay Graz 2020 | World Usability Day Austria

Johannes Lehner email at johannes-lehner.at
Tue Nov 10 19:47:00 CET 2020

Hi Folks,

as last year, the FH Joanneum is organizing an event at the World Usability Day. However, this year is different in so many ways. That’s why also the UX Day is different this year:

This year the UX communities  from all around Austria decided to come closer together – in times of social distancing! Linz, Salzburg, Vienna, and Graz organize one single event:

The World Usability Day Austria

When? November 12th 2020, 5PM – 9PM (we might start 15 minutes before that with a warm welcome for anyone who is already online 😉 )

Where? Online (more details below)

What? Check out the schedule on http://worldusabilityday.at/

You can either join the event via Zoom or listen to a YouTube Livestream:

https://technikum-wien-at.zoom.us/j/92799623694?pwd=MjN6eWN1czRaSnhEanExY08vSmtvZz09 (no account needed)

https://youtu.be/fH8xUgi_68c

As every year, the event is FREE to attend. For anyone who wants to promote the event via Twitter or any other social media platform, please use the hashtag #WUDAustria when referring to the event!

Thanks again to the FH Joanneum for making this possible and letting the UX Graz Community take part in this amazing event! We really love to support this growing UX community!

Looking forward to meet you at this years UX Day!

Johannes from #UXGraz