[uxgraz] UX Graz News March/April 2024 (and win a ticket for uxcon vienna)

community at uxgraz.at community at uxgraz.at
Sat Mar 9 14:54:30 CET 2024

Hi UX Folks!

after two incredible meetups in January and February, we are more than
happy to tell you that the next event is right around the corner:
🗓 "Unlocking Synergy: DEV x UX" - 19 March 2024 onsite at Axtesys or
remote via Zoom.

RSVP
Onsite: https://www.meetup.com/uxgraz/events/299617329/
Remote: https://www.meetup.com/uxgraz/events/299617314/

And yes, you read the subject line correctly!
At our next Meetup, we will be giving away a ticket for uxcon Vienna
2024 (https://uxcon.at) on September 19-20 worth EUR 790 (excl. VAT)
among all participants on site.

Registration alone is not enough - we want to meet you on site at
Axtesys on March 19!
We still have a little something for everyone who is not lucky in our
raffle or can only participate online:
10% off your conference ticket!

📣 ANNOUNCEMENTS
#bcg24 - Saturday, April 27th!
barcamp Graz is back and the event has evolved and is growing! Talking
abou the number of participants: 400 people (half of the tickets already
taken). But also the variety of topics is growing: Besides a UX Camp
(organized by Konny), barcamp Graz 2024 focuses also on energy
transition, content strategy, web and cloud development, as well as
digital accessibility (A11Y) and inclusion.
Registration: https://bit.ly/bcg24-tickets
More Infos: https://barcamp-graz.org

Design Systems - Monday, March 18th!
Due to the incredible Feedback after our February meetup, Johannes
decided to start "Casual Conversations on Design Systems" (a LinkedIn
Live Webinar Series). The first session will most likely start on
Monday, March 18th at 4pm. Follow Johannes on LinkedIn to get updates
about the sessions:
www.linkedin.com/comm/mynetwork/discovery-see-all?usecase=PEOPLE_FOLLOWS&followMember=jbeargraphics

UX Graz Meetup - April
Since Konny and Johannes are supporting the barcamp Graz team, we are
not sure if there will be an April meetup - but we are definitely back
on

📅 SAVE THE DATES
19 March 2024 - UX Graz Meetup [onsite @ Axtesys & remote via Zoom]
"Unlocking Synergy: DEV x UX" ( https://www.meetup.com/uxgraz/ )
16 April 2024 - UX Graz Meetup - TBD
27 April 2024 - barcamp Graz #bcg24 ( https://barcamp-graz.org/ )
21 May 2024 - UX Graz Meetup [onsite @ Parkside & remote via Zoom] topic
TBD ( https://www.meetup.com/uxgraz/ )
18 June 2024 - UX Graz Meetup [onsite @ wirecube & remote via Zoom]
topic TBD ( https://www.meetup.com/uxgraz/ )
19/20 September 2024 - UXcon Vienna ( https://www.uxcon.at/ )
15-17 October 2024 - World Usability Congress (
http://worldusabilitycongress.at/ )
14 November 2024 - World Usability Day ( https://worldusabilityday.at/ |
https://worldusabilityday.org/ )

💪 WANT TO SUPPORT US?
We are still looking for hosts for July, August, and September; and we
are always looking for great sessions and talks!

Reach out to us via ✉️ community at uxgraz.at! We are always looking for
supporters - currently we could need people to help us with social media
as well as anyone who wants to help organizing and moderating meetups or
give a talk!

Your UX Graz Team!
(Johannes, Konny, Niko, and Michael)

https://uxgraz.at/