[uxgraz] [ SPAM? ] Happy New Year!

community at uxgraz.at community at uxgraz.at
Mon Jan 8 21:08:47 CET 2024

Hey UX Folks!

Happy New Year to everyone!

We just wanted to let you know about our upcoming meetups and a few
ideas for 2024:

1) We are starting the year with an amazing topic: "How to Sell UX
Inside Your Company" - Join Konny and Johannes on 16 January 2024 at
LENDHAFEN
RSVP: https://www.meetup.com/uxgraz/events/298277378/ (onsite) - if you
can't attend onsite, you find the remote participation link on our
meetup page

2) In February, we are doing a collaborative meetup together with UX
Salzburg (remote). We will be talking about Design Systems. Not only
about what they are, but also how to set them up properly - review
processes, handovers, structures, ...

3) As promised in our UXmas Newsletter, we are about to start our new
meetup format: UX Therapy Sessions! More Details will follow in our
January meetup! So better join us!

Finally, we have amazing plans for our onsite community. We invite
everyone to join us at LENDHAFEN to get all news and also bring your
ideas and wishes to make the best out of our community!

💪 WANT TO SUPPORT US?
Reach out to us to ✉️ community at uxgraz.at! We are always looking for
supporters - currently we could need people to help us with social media
as well as anyone who wants to help organizing and moderating meetups or
give a talk!

Johannes, Konny, Niko, and Michael
from UX Graz

https://uxgraz.at/