[uxgraz] UX Graz News November/December 2022

UX Graz Community community at uxgraz.at
Fri Nov 25 23:31:49 CET 2022

Hey UX Folks!

"The Holidays are a Time of Good Cheer

Especially When There’s Good Wine, Whiskey and Beer!"

🎅🎄🤶

But before we are starting in the holiday season, we have 2 more events coming up:

📅 6 December 2022:

Together with Agile International Graz, we are organizing an amazing event: AGILE MEETS UX!

And since it is St. Nicholas Day, our host Niceshops prepares a little gift for everyone. And if you are up for some networking after the event, you are invited to have mulled wine with us.

[ON-SITE EVENT] 👉🎫 https://www.meetup.com/uxgraz/events/289840396/

[REMOTE EVENT] 👉🎫 https://www.meetup.com/uxgraz/events/289840428/

📅 20 December 2022:

ON-SITE ONLY! We are inviting you to join us at our annual UX Mas party and have mulled wine and great conversations together.

Don't forget to RSVP ASAP:

👉🎫 https://www.meetup.com/uxgraz/events/289840775/

===

📢 Announcements for 2023

👕 We are going to have UX Graz T-Shirts 👕

If you want to take a sneak preview on the design - join our annual UX Mas (dates

---

🔥🔥🔥 𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐩 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐳 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑 🔥🔥🔥

barcamp Graz is coming back!

📅 When? 6 May 2023

📍 Where? Graz, FH Joanneum

🏷️ Price? free

SAVE THE DATE! More infos coming soon!

===

Last but not least:

📅 We have already started to plan our meetups for 2023!

If you want to invite us to your company and host a meetup, please contact us via ✉️ community at uxgraz.at <mailto:community at uxgraz.at>

❤️ your UX Graz Team!

(Arhur, Johannes, Jonathan, Katharina, Kornelia, and Nikolaus)