[uxgraz] UX Graz News August 2022

UX Graz Community community at uxgraz.at
Tue Aug 9 08:45:20 CEST 2022

Hey UX Folks!

Summer break? Why not have a UX Graz summer special instead?

On 16 August, Wirecube invited us to their office to have our meetup there. After the talks, we are invited for an open networking session to 🌮 snacks, 🥤 drinks and 🍻 beer. And since it is a summer special, Wirecube serves cocktails 🍹🍸 and ice cream 🍦🍨 for everyone at the on-site event!

No worries, we don't want to force people to crowded places, and that's why we organize a hybrid event again.

More infos and RSVP via:

[ON-SITE EVENT] 👉🎫 https://www.meetup.com/uxgraz/events/287490051/

[REMOTE EVENT] 👉🎫 https://www.meetup.com/uxgraz/events/287490070/

(Please RSVP ASAP, so we can make sure we have enough ice cream and cocktails for everyone 😉)

<<< Announcements >>>

📢 Moreover, we want to announce the date for barcamp 2023:

𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐩 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐳 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑 🔥🔥🔥

📅 When? 6 May 2023

📍 Where? Graz, FH Joanneum

🏷️ Price? free

SAVE THE DATE! More infos coming soon!

<<< Partner Events>>>

Don't forget our partner events - you can meet us at those events as well:

𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐯𝐲 𝐔𝐗 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐢𝐭 ( https://www.savvyuxsummit.com/ )

📅 When? 26-28 August

📍 Where? Online / Virtual

🏷️ Price? USD 86,90 (Summer Sales)

Get 15% discount using our UX Graz discount code: GRAZ15

𝐔𝐗𝐜𝐨𝐧 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 ( https://uxcon.at/ )

📅 When? 15-16 September

📍 Where? Vienna, Anker Brotfabrik

🏷️ Price? SOLD OUT!

BUT: You can join online, remote tickets are still available: EUR 190,-

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐔𝐬𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 ( https://worldusabilitycongress.com/ )

📅 When? 12-13 October

📍 Where? Graz, Messe Graz

🏷️ Price? EUR 890,- (excl. VAT)

---

Looking forward to see you at the upcoming events and meetups!

Your UX Graz Team

Kathi, Konny, Niko, Jon, Arthur, and Johannes