[uxgraz] UX Graz Community Update March / April

Keith Andrews kandrews at iicm.edu
Thu Mar 11 15:10:46 CET 2021

Hi Johannes, all,

On 10/03/2021 01:02, UX Graz Community wrote:
[lots of good stuff]

> *** Upcoming Events ***
>
> #1 Hands-on Session: 10 Usability Heuristics and Video Games (Online Event)
> https://www.meetup.com/uxgraz/events/276365075/

Regarding Nielsen's 10 Heuristics, I was explaining them to
the students in my HCI course on Tues, and was pleasantly
surprised to see that Jakob has updated his web page:

   https://nngroup.com/articles/ten-usability-heuristics/

with detailed descriptions and examples for each heuristic,
and even downloadable PDF posters!

Cheers,

Keith

--

Keith Andrews             ISDS, Graz University of Technology, Austria

https://isds.tugraz.at/keith            "No wild kangaroos in Austria"