[uxgraz] Merry UXmas! What's coming up in 2022 @ UX Graz?

UX Graz Community community at uxgraz.at
Wed Dec 22 11:09:49 CET 2021

Hey UX folks!

2021 was really an amazing year for our community, and 2022 will even be better! 💯

We will be partnering up with the 24 Hours of UX, UXcon Vienna, and the World Usability Congress 2022 in Graz! We will also support the FH Joanneum - University of Applied Sciences again to organize the UX Day Graz / World Usability Day 2022 again next year.

🔥🔥🔥 Besides that, we are planning a DEV+UX barcamp in Graz in late June 2022 - Details will be announced in January! 🔥🔥🔥

And this are only the events we already know about - more to be announced during the year!

Unfortunately, due to the current situation, we had and still have to host most of our events online but we are optimistic to soon host in-person events next year again! However, we want to thank every person and all companies and organisations that supported us last year and looking forward to get such amazing partners for next year again!

📣 UPCOMING EVENTS

We're hosting a collaborative online event together with the Ladies that UX Utrecht on in January 2022 on different design disciplines and how they are related to and connected with UX!

In February, we will take a look at your portfolios to help and support Junior UX Designers to show their skills when applying for a new job! Moreover, we will have a book club on the book "Invisible Women".

March is all about accessibility: We will discuss why it is important to not only trust in automated accessibility checks and show you how to build an inaccessible website with a perfect lighthouse score!

Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, or Facebook @uxgraz or join our meetup group https://meetup.com/uxgraz to get regular updates about our events!

📅 SAVE THE DATES

18 January 2022 - UX Graz & LTUX Utrecht Meetup on how different design disciplines are related and connected

15 February 2022 - UX Graz Meetup "Apply as UX Designer at UX Graz"

15 March 2022 - UX Graz Meetup on Accessibility

8/9 June 2022 - 24 Hours of UX ( https://24hoursofux.com/ )

End of June - UX+DEV Barcamp Graz

15/16 September 2022 - UXcon Vienna ( https://www.uxcon.at/ )

12/13 October 2022 - World Usability Congress ( http://worldusabilitycongress.at/ )

10 November 2022 - World Usability Day ( https://worldusabilityday.at/ | https://worldusabilityday.org/ )

🗓 And the UX Graz Meetup will be held each 3rd Tuesday of each month!

💪 WANT TO SUPPORT US?

Reach out to us to ✉️ community at uxgraz.at <mailto:community at uxgraz.at> ! We are always looking for supporters - currently we could need people to help us with social media as well as anyone who wants to help organizing the barcamp in June!

For now we will have a short break and be back in January, but already looking forward to see you at our upcoming events!

Merry christmas and a happy new year!

🎄🎅🤶🎁🎄

Stay healthy and enjoy the time with your families and friends!

Johannes, Konny, and Niko

from UX Graz

https://uxgraz.at/