[uxgraz] REMINDER: UX Graz Meetup, Tue 10 Apr 2018, "Haptics, Gestures, and Immersive Interfaces"

Keith Andrews kandrews at iicm.edu
Mon Apr 9 12:14:10 CEST 2018

Hi all,

A reminder that tomorrow Tue 10 Apr we have a UX Graz Meetup...

Eduardo Veas and his group from the Interaction Lab will
present some of their projects (see below).

Hope to see you all there,

cheers,

Keith

[ps. I have some technical issues with the UX Graz web site
and cannot update it at the moment, I will work on it
again next weekend.]

----------------------------- cut --------------------------

UX Graz Meetup

Tue 10 Apr 2018 "Haptics, Gestures, and Immersive Interfaces"

Venue

   Herzl Weinstube
   Prokopigasse 12 / Mehlplatz
   8010 Graz
   tel +43-316-824300
   office at dieherzl.at
   http://dieherzl.at/

Schedule

  18:30  Start

  18:45  “Haptics, Gestures, and Immersive Interfaces”
         Eduardo Veas
         Graz University of Technology and Know-Center Graz

         “SkinReading: An Application to Feel the World Described to You”
         Granit Luzhnica
         Graz University of Technology and Know-Center Graz

         “IGestr: A Sensor Glove for Gesture Interaction”
         Jörg Simon
         Graz University of Technology and Know-Center Graz

  20:30  Discussion

  21:30  End

--

Keith Andrews             ISDS, Graz University of Technology, Austria

http://www.isds.tugraz.at/keith         "No wild kangaroos in Austria"