[uxgraz] UX Day Graz 2017, Sat 11 Nov 2017, Graz University of Technology

Keith Andrews kandrews at iicm.edu
Wed Oct 11 06:31:37 CEST 2017

Hi all,

UX Day Graz 2017 will take place on Sat 11 Nov 2017:

   UX Day Graz 2017
   Sat 11 Nov 2017 09:30-17:00
   Lecture Theatre i7, Graz University of Technology,
   Inffeldgasse 25d, 1st floor, 8010 Graz

   http://uxdaygraz.org/
   https://uxdaygraz2017.isds.tugraz.at/

The web site is now up and registration is open.
Vitaly Friedman and Peter Purgathofer will be giving keynote talks.

We would like members of the community (i.e. you) to participate
with 5-minute Showcase Presentations. See the submission
guidelines here:

   https://uxdaygraz2017.isds.tugraz.at/submissions/

We are also looking for sponsors to take up Supporter Packages:

   https://uxdaygraz2017.isds.tugraz.at/support/

Please contact me by email with any offers or pointers.

Cheers,

Keith + Konrad

--

Keith Andrews             ISDS, Graz University of Technology, Austria

http://www.isds.tugraz.at/keith         "No wild kangaroos in Austria"