[uxgraz] REMINDER: UX Graz Meetup, Tue 20 Jun 2017 18:30, “Responsive Design for Designers”

Keith Andrews kandrews at iicm.edu
Tue Jun 20 00:10:50 CEST 2017

Hi all,

Our next UX Graz meetup will be this evening
(Tue 20 Jun):

   https://uxgraz.iicm.tugraz.at/meetups/2017/meetup-2017-06-20/

Please try to attend, we have a talk by Oskar Bechtold
and a couple of things to discuss afterwards.

Cheers,

Keith

   UX Graz Meetup Tue 20 Jun 2017
   Venue: Herzl Weinstube

   Schedule

   18:30  Start

   18:45  “Responsive Design for Designers”
          Oskar Bechtold

   19:30  Discussion

   20:30  Ideas and Input for UX Day Graz 2017
          (Sat 11 Nov 2017 at TU Graz)

   21:00  Participation in Meet the Meetups
          (Fri 15 Sep 2017)

   21:30  End

ps. I ported the uxgraz web site to metalsmith (node) from
  bcms (ruby), and there are are still one or two rough edges...

--

Keith Andrews             ISDS, Graz University of Technology, Austria

http://www.isds.tugraz.at/keith         "No wild kangaroos in Austria"